Welcome to Malaysia-Vietnam-Combodia-Where Fun Never Ends!
Malaysia is a perfect blend of natural beauty and man made wonders. Picturesque mountains, wild forests and beautiful rivers are as much sought after as the graceful colonial buildings, stunning mosques and temples, contemporary skyscrapers, well designed green spaces and vibrant intertwining streets and avenues. Holidays to Malaysia can be a lot of fun, provided you choose the itinerary that suits you best. Go on a tour from India to Malaysia with excellent holiday packages and travel deals. At Canopus Holidays, we create the best travel packages for your holiday in Malaysia. Book resorts in Malaysia at cost effective rates and get the best services to make your vacation memorable!
India – Kuala Lumpur
Take the flight to Kuala Lumpur. Reach Kuala Lumpur and transfer to hotel. Overnight is in Kuala Lumpur.
Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to Vung Tau
Take the flight to Ho Chi Min city from Kuala Lumpur. Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City, the group will be transferred to the beach town of Vung Tau approx 3 hours away. VUNG TAU
Vung Tau is a city in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province, Vietnam. This city has a population of 240.000 and an area of 154 km square. Vung Tau is located about 120 km northeast of Ho Chi Minh City. It also includes the Con Dao islands, located some distance off Vietnam’s southeastern coast. Vung Tau town was founded by French colonists. This city is an important tourist destination, being particularly well known for its beaches, for its colonial-era architecture, and for a large statue of Jesus on a hill by the sea. Upon arrival in Vung Tau check into hotel and enjoy sight seeing (depending on arrival time). Either group bring own dinner or we can provide Indian meal dinner boxes. Overnight in Vung Tau
Full day in Vung Tau
In the morning chance for the group to enjoy beach activities. In the afternoon, the group will be driven back to Ho Chi Minh City, Upon arrival check into hotel and dinner will be at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Full day City Tour
This city tour unravels Ho Chi Minh City’s turbulent past and also provides a glimpse into the fascinating variety the city has to offer. The tour is split into a morning and afternoon schedule, with a tasty lunch in between!
• The Reunification Palace: This is one of the most important buildings in the city. Here on April 30th 1975 the ‘American War’ officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
• War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the ‘Requiem’ exhibit is particularly touching, dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict. The courtyard outside contains the spoils of war, namely rusting jets, tanks and cannons captured from the American military machine.
• Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in its creation was shipped from France to Vietnam. Her two 40m towers, topped with iron spires dominate the city’s skyline. The Old Post Office is another example of French colonial architecture and is also the country’s largest post office.
At approximately 1pm we shall take lunch at a local Indian Restaurant.
• Giac Lam Pagoda: This is Ho Chi Minh City’s oldest pagoda, dating back to 1744 and one of the finest in Vietnam. Inside 98 pillars and 113 statues and a myriad of mini-Buddhas vie for your attention. Don’t miss the amazing Tree of Wandering Souls where people pray for their sick relatives by writing the names of their loved ones on slips of paper and then attaching them to the tree.
• Cholon, including the Thien Hau Pagoda: Cholon actually means Big Market – a claim that is well justified as Vietnam’s largest market, the Binh Tay is situated here. The district is home to the city’s 400,000 Chinese and has many beautiful temples and pagodas.
• Ben Thanh Market: This bustling market is very popular with tourists, primarily due to its central location. It has a wide selection of goods ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dais. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Today the group will be transferred to the airport and fly to Siem Reap. The flight takes approx 1 hr and 20 minutes. The group will be met on arrival at Siem Reap Airport and transferred to the hotel for check in. Opportunity for sight seeing at the temples depending on flight time. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Full day Angkor Complex
Today starts with sunrise visit in front of Angkor Wat, before embarking on our discovery of this magnificent temple, easily the most famous and best-preserved of all temples within the Angkor complex followed by a balloon experience. Continue to visit the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas as well as the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of Leper Kings. In the afternoon visit further temples or relax and enjoy the facilities of the resort or shop in Siem Reap town. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day at leisure until students are transferred to the airport by coach. Reach India by nightfall. Holiday Concludes.
error: Content is protected !!