We endeavor to ensure that minute attention to detail is paid when planning meetings of all sizes & complexities. We value the concept of incentive tours and go that extra mile to create new, innovative experiences just for you. We have the expertise and experience to arrange & manage conferences for all industries. From arranging transfers to accommodations, we expertly take care of all your travel needs.
Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions are vital for any Organisation to inspire higher performance. At Canopus Holidays, we value the concept of MICE tours and go that extra mile to create new, innovative experiences that serve to invigorate, relax, and drain away all stress, leaving each employee refreshed and ready to face new challenges post the holiday session. The diversity of destinations on both the domestic and international circuits, together with our mantra of excellence and innovation result in infinite incentive tour and travel possibilities for all budgets and interests.
Canopus Holidays is a trustworthy and leading tour operator based in Delhi, India with associate offices all over the country, have been specialist in organizing various type of customized tour packages. Inbound tourism, Domestic, Overseas leisure travel, with specialized department to organize and handle meetings, Incentive, corporate and events (MICE), are some of the main activities of the Company.
Canopus Holidays professional takes care of your requirement completely and deliver top class services – start from working on your query and Ideas to getting your booking done and delivering your travel documents to your door step. Our well versed and trained professionals will even accompany you during your journeys to ensure a smooth running of your plans. Here’s why you should choose Canopus Holidays.
- 24 X 7 World Class Service
- Unmatched choices of location and services
- Customer satisfaction is our first priority
- Competitive hotel rates
- Our Personalized and friendly nature results repeat Visitors
- Always on your Services
- Our Various Operations
- MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Corporates, Events )
Experience the unique Night Safari tour in Singapore and the famous Sentosa Island with sun-drenched beaches, unique indoor and outdoor attractions. Soar above the clouds in a cable car at Genting Highlands where you find a theme park, restaurants and casino.
A private jet or helicopter tour to the charismatic Grand Canyon is more than an awe-inspiring view. Sit and watch the changing play of light and shadows. Wander along a trail and feel the sunshine and wind on your face. Listen for the roar of the rapids far below. Savor a sunrise or sunset.
An ultimate South Africa Safari characterized by unspoilt wilderness and a huge density & diversity of animals. Whether you are staying at a luxury lodge or at one of the rest camps in Kruger National Park, enjoy the activities outside the Park. These activities and attractions include Elephant back safaris, hot air balloon trips, horseback riding, spa, golf and much more.
Experience the thrill of dune bashing as you ride up and down the sand dunes in roller coaster fashion. Visit the Heritage Villages in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Shop at the Gold and Spice souks. Try a gourmet dinner cruise in a traditional Dhow. The Wild Wadi Water Park is the largest water theme park with as many as 23 rides packed with unlimited fun and entertainment. Dubai is also considered as one of the most luxurious golf holiday destinations in the world offering wonderful accommodation and food to golfers.
Join the Nile Cruise, a journey of discovery. Visit some of Egypt’s finest ancient monuments along the banks of the Nile, including those at Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan and the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens.
Indulge with the Gold Coast experience, famous for its nonstop entertainment, excitement, stunning beaches, luxurious accommodation and subtropical rainforests. The Gold Coast has for decades been a popular playground for people of all ages. Enjoy the floating restaurant in Sydney with full bar facilities, dance floor, live band, star gazing deck, private dining rooms and the most stunning views.
Kenya is the original home of Africa safari holidays (safari means travel in Swahili). It is the most popular African lion safari country for exclusive luxury holidays. Whatever your safari dream is , Kenya tour, is your utmost African safari adventure.
Visits can be arranged to wine farms to enjoy wine tasting combined with typical Alsatian culinary specialties and demonstrations of wine and jam manufacture. The 170km Alsatian wine route covers a picturesque region of attractive old towns with half-timbered houses, flower-filled streets and welcoming "winstubs" (wine restaurants).
The town of Grasse has always been the perfume capital. Visit the international museum of Grasse and look back over 4000 years of perfume making, discovering the techniques used from ancient Egypt till today. Some perfumeries are willing to divulge their secrets to the curious and offer a free tour where you are given the opportunity of creating your own Grasse de toilette. The town of Grasse loves flowers and celebrates with two festivals: The Rose festival in May and the Jasmine festival in August.
Spain, Mallorca is home to companies that specialize in incentive trips, groups and events that offer views of Bay of Palma at nightfall and dinner on antique sailboats, boat excursions and trips to Cabrera in yachts or catamarans while enjoying a meal on the high seas. Mini-regattas on yachts or catamarans can also be organized for incentive groups.
Davos, where snow comes guaranteed, is the destination of choice for all winter sports. Snowshoes are the way to roam in the forest and wintry wilderness, deep undisturbed snow and far from the busy piste. One extraordinary experience is snowshoeing in full moonlight combined with a typical.
Blessed with beautiful scenery, at the shores of Lake Geneva, between vineyards and the Alps, Geneva is the starting point of various exciting excursions. The various incentive activities range from treasure hunts, cultural rallies with chocolate or cheese making as a theme to picturesque lake cruises. The lake is also ideal for all kinds of water sports, canoeing and rafting. The nearby countryside is best for hiking and biking, the mountains for biking or paragliding.
No single journey to India is enough to satisfy the inquisitive traveler. We have put together some of the most popular itineraries, which depict the richness of the culture, traditions, religion of this vast sub-continent.
Luxury Tours are the best way to experience Royal Indian Hospitality at an incredible value for money. You have the flexibility of creating your own luxury itinerary as per your preferences using the luxurious hotels in different locations in India. With the special Exotic Vacation package, we would prepare best one for you according to your need whether it is customized or tailor-made.
- The most popular incentive choice in India, is the Golden Triangle of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra which combines a three in one experience of metro life, a royal touch and the Taj Mahal. One of the must activities in Jaipur, at the Rambagh Palace, is a mock Indian Wedding, with all its colour and pageant, in which horses, camels and elephants participate.
- A meal in a nearby village, where villagers play host, can be an outstanding introduction to the rural life style.
- Within easy reach of Delhi are exciting places for adventure activities, like tiger spotting at Sariska or Corbett National Park. Rishikesh is a great location for river rafting along the holy Ganga, where you can also spend time at the ashrams for a brush with spirituality.
- One of the most attractive places for the Maharaja experience is the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, part of which is still home to the erstwhile ruler. Here you are welcomed and garlanded by caparisoned elephants, and in attendance, are bedecked camels, drummers, musicians and folk dancers in their traditional costumes .
- The Mehrangarh Fort, more than 700 years old, but in a well preserved state, is the venue for a magnificent Maharaja evening, where a king and queen, chosen from the incentive travelers, ascend to the fort on elephants and preside over a royal durbar resembling a film maker’s set.
- What about historic, cultural sites or scenic spots where there are no hotels? Canopus Holidays has been successfully hosting incentive groups at such places with tented accommodation – tents with luxury fittings and running hot and cold water.
- Experience the new incentive tour of Tea Tourism in India in major regions of Assam, Darjeeling and Nilgiris. Tea tours to India will not only take you around luxuriant plantations around the country but will also give you the perfect opportunity to know all about its history and commercial importance. Stay at luxurious tea bungalows, ensconced in the best of comforts, enjoy interacting with tea workers and try your hand at plucking tea leaves, visit tea factories - all as part of tea tours in India.
- Explore and rediscover the culinary wealth of India on your Cooking Tour of India. Travel through the tourist destinations of India savor curries and chutneys, relish the flavors, and breathe in the aroma of subtle spices, while you observe demonstrations by master chefs of Indian cookery and enjoy the delicious meals prepared for you
This incredible Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary comprising the three famous cities of India-Delhi, Agra and Jaipur having grandeur, glory & history. The tour offers you a dazzling glimpse of the epitome of love “The Taj” in Agra, forts, palaces & traditional hospitality in Jaipur. And trace of imperialism and history in Delhi.
Discover a world of royal grandeur in Rajasthan, the land of kings and regal luxury in North West India. Luxury Rajasthan Travel showcases the best of Rajasthan's luxury tourist attractions famous for their heritage forts and palaces. Stay at a palace hotel, shop for souvenirs, colorful handicrafts, and works of art. Ride on a royal luxury train and feel like a king in the land of royal luxury, on a journey with Canopus Holidays. The Luxury hotels of Rajasthan are the Raj Vilas resort and Choki Dhani in Jaipur, Lake Palace in Udaipur, Fort Rajwada in Jaisalmer and many more.
A luxury travel tour to the beautiful and worth visiting sites in the enthralling Kerala backwaters turns out to be a rich showcase of the interconnected water bodies, the Luxury Houseboats and resorts, palm fringed beaches, Spa and Ayurveda Treatment. Enjoy a peaceful stay in the Luxury Hotels of Kerala like Marari Beach Resort, Kairali Ayurvedic Resort, and Tall Trees etc.
Luxury Goa Tours would take you to the land of exotic beaches, colorful markets and delicious cuisine with a great stay in the Taj Exotica set like a jewel amidst lush foliage, the Arabian Sea gently lapping against its pure white beach, what more charming way to begin the journey of bliss than here, Fort Aguada Beach Resort, Marriot Resort, Leela Beach Resort & Cidade de Goa.
Khajuraho is world famous for its temples which represent an outstanding synthesis of advanced architecture and refined sculpture. The sculptures in these temples depict a wealth of human emotions in stone. The famous luxury hotels of Khajuraho are the Trident Oberoi, overlooking beautiful landscaped gardens and a private balcony attached to each room, Hotel Chandela and the The Lalit Temple View Khajuraho is a contemporary boutique hotel with superb temple views.
Come and experience a life of pleasure, adventure, elemental living in the lap of nature. Capture many extraordinary moments in Indian Wildlife. The two central Indian wildlife parks, Bandhavgarh and Kanha, along with the well-known Ranthambore tiger reserve in Rajasthan, offer you the best opportunity to view and photograph tigers. Enjoy a comfortable stay in the luxury hotels like Vanya Vilas in Ranthambore, Sariska Palace in Sariska, The Bagh in Bharatpur and Tiger’s Den in Bandhavgarh.
The Palace on Wheels is a royal luxury train of India. A collection of the royal coaches of the Maharajas of India, this majestic train offers you a heritage ride back to a royal time. Travel to exotic places in Rajasthan, and see the Taj Mahal in Agra, on the Palace on Wheels with Luxury Trains of India.
Luxury golf tours in India bring with them the best of excitement and entertainment in an unconventional way. So if the word "golf" seems like music to your ears, do indulge in a luxury golf tour with us. You will love and cherish every moment of this magical experience.